The Faculty of Nursing, University of Colombo is pleased to announce the 2nd International Nursing Conference – 2023 (INC 2023) which will be held on 12th October, at the premises of the Faculty of Nursing, University of Colombo, Thalapathpitiya, Nugegoda. The conference will be conducted as a hybrid event with the participation of local and overseas healthcare professionals and academics.
The theme of the 2nd International Nursing Conference, “Healthcare in the Era of Globalization and Digitalization” is emphasizing the significance of identifying the current health care delivery system in the era of Globalization and Digitalization. The theme will guide the conference towards an excellent and informative program consisting of the keynote speech, and scientific (Oral and Poster presentation sessions) sessions for the participants.
INC- 2023 will be an excellent multi-disciplinary platform for academics, healthcare professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, and health-related industry representatives to disseminate their knowledge through sharing ideas and discussing the innovations and advancements in the field of healthcare.
The International Nursing Conference 2023 (INC 2023) aims to:
- Disseminate research findings related to providing better healthcare
- Promote the concept of patient-centeredness
- Explore the innovations in clinical practice and health-related technology
- Discuss the advancements in nursing education and research
- Explore nurses’ role in promoting evidenced-based practice
- Promote collaboration and exchange of ideas and experience with nursing and other healthcare professionals from Sri Lanka and overseas.
Abstract Submission opens : 1st May 2023
Abstract Submission ending :
26th June 2023 4th July 2023
Notification of Acceptance :
20th July 2023 4th Aug 2023
Submission of revised abstracts : 20th August 2023
Early Bird Registration :
Late Registration :
Clinical practice in Health care
Education in Nursing and Healthcare
Administration in Nursing and Health care
Evidence based practice
Healthcare Research in Basic and Fundamental Sciences
|Early Bird Registration||Late Registration|
|Conference only||2000 LKR||25$||2500LKR||30$|
**No registration fees for local and foreign full-time undergraduates
Instructions for online payments
- Follow the link at the end of the instructions
- Please select “Conference fee nursing Faculty” for the Fee Type
- Select Visa or Master card type
- Enter your Name, NIC (National Identity Card Number) or Passport Number and select the currency (USD for foreign participants and LKR for local participants)
- Enter the Amount based on your type of registration
- Type the account number ‘437010200007‘ for Payment Reference. Then click the verify button
- Submit your information.
- Check and confirm your details.
- Enter your card details and proceed.
- You should submit the online payment confirmation receipt/screenshot to the registration portal. Therefore, it is important to take a printout of the receipt or take a screenshot of the transaction at the end of the process.
Instructions for direct bank deposits
If you are making a direct bank account deposit, please use following details.
- Name of the Bank – Peoples Bank
- Account Name – University of Colombo
- Address – 75, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.
- Account Number- 437010200007
- In the deposit slip please include your name followed by INC2023 as remarks (Ex: A.B.C.D. Perera – INC2023)
- A clear photo/ scanned copy of the bank slip should be uploaded in the registration form
Note that Direct bank deposits can be done at any branch of People’s Bank under the given account number.